As an advisor on conservation and sustainable tourism to a number of international institutions, he has in this capacity worked on a large number of projects and co-organized a number of international seminars and conferences on the subject, on which he is frequently invited to speak.
He is a associate of National Geographic Society’s Center for Sustainable Destinations, Washington DC, a fellow of Royal Geographical Society.
Arild Molstad A/S is a limited liabilities company registered in Norway, with Arild Molstad as director and sole shareowner.The company is active in a number of areas, such as consulting and speaking engagements on subjects related to conservation, sustainable tourism, development assistance, marketing/ business development and writing/photography.
The company has been doing consulting assignments for institutions such as
- Nordic World Heritage Foundation
- Unesco’s World Heritage Centre, Paris
- NORAD – The Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation
- The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- PATA – The Pacific Asia Travel Association
- Innovation Norway
- NORFUND – Norway’s Investment Fund for Developing Countries
- Institute for International Development
- Aung San Suu Kyi World Freedom Fund
– plus a number of private clients in the private tourism sector.
- French Address
- 5 Escalier de la Mer 06360 Eze sur Mer, France
- (33) 493 01 58 08
- Norwegian address
- President Harbitz gate 1
Oslo 0259, Norway
- (47) 99 53 72 85 (cell)